Thursday, June 5, 2014

2nd Grade Memories...Day 1

Day 1: Mrs. Porte
"My favorite 2nd grade memory is watching my students grow in the classroom and as upstanding members of the community.  I am so proud of all their hard work!"



RECAP OF OUR WEEK...
What a fun, final week we've had a Dryden.  Here is a glimpse at our week through photos!

PJ, MOVIE, and FLUFFY FRIEND CELEBRATION

The kids had a great time watching Despicable Me


PIZZA, PIZZA!

After reading Princess and the Pizza, the kids were inspired to design their own pizza creations.

3rd GRADE, HERE THEY COME!

The kids visited with the students in Mrs. Lo's class to learn about 3rd grade.

THE END
We had a school assembly today that recapped some of the special moments we've had throughout the year.  It was a fun celebration with videos and musical performances.  I received an incredibly thoughtful class gift!  I wanted to share a photo of the necklace the kids gave me.  I have never seen anything like this and I will always think of them when I wear it.  I love that it encompasses the personal and professional things that are most important to me.  Your children mean the world to me and it has been an honor to be their 2nd grade teacher.  I hope you have a wonderful and safe summer. Thank you!



GOODBYE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!